An ARCA Warranty Certificate is:
- A workmanship warranty against leaks, issued for a 5, 10 & 15 year terms on ARCA accepted low-slope, steep-slope and architectural metal standing seam roofing systems installed in Alberta.
- Issued only on those roofing systems and materials that have been approved by ARCA Warranty Ltd., as detailed in the ARCA Roofing Application Standards Manual.
- Only provided on projects under contract to Alberta Roofing Contractors Association contractor members.  .
An ARCA Warranty Certificate provides:
- Assurance that the roofing system has been evaluated and accepted by ARCA Warranty Ltd., and is proven to perform in Alberta.
- Inspection of the roofing system by an independent ARCA Accepted Roofing Inspector in accordance with the Warranty Certificate requirements.
- Inspection of the roofing system on or about the second anniversary date of the issuance of the warranty.
- Repair of actual leaks in the roofing system resulting from improper workmanship. Leak repairs will be carried out at no cost to the owner under the terms of the warranty.
- Full coverage for warranty repairs in the instance that the roofing contractor is unable to carry out their responsibilities under the terms of the warranty.