Jump to navigation
Serving Alberta's Roofing Industry Since 1961
Benefits - Residential Projects
- The roofing system will be inspected by an independent ARCA Accepted Roofing Inspector to ensure the roofing system is in accordance with ARCA application standards as mentioned below.
- Residential Low Slope Roofing Systems will be inspected on or about the second anniversary date from effective date of the Warranty Certificate. NOTE: Ongoing inspections during the roof application can be undertaken at the owner’s expense but is not a requirement for warranty eligibility.
- Steep Slope and Metal Roof Systems shall be inspected at the completion of the roofing application. NOTE: An anniversary inspection of the roofing system on or about year two from the effective date of the Warranty Certificate can be undertaken at the owners expense but is not a requirement for continued warranty coverage.
- In the event the contractor who installed the roof cannot fulfill repair obligations, ARCA arranges for repairs to be made by an alternate contractor at no cost to the building owner. (Specific exceptions may be detailed in the Warranty Certificate document.)
- The building owner is assured that the roofing system will perform in Alberta. In the event that problems causing leaks due to improper workmanship occur, they will be rectified at no cost to the building owner during the term of the Warranty Certificate.
© 2019 Alberta Roofing Contractors Association