Jump to navigation
Serving Alberta's Roofing Industry Since 1961
- Workmanship coverage against leaks, issued for 5, 10 & 15 year terms on ARCA accepted Low Slope, 5 & 10 year terms on Architectural Metal Standing Seam Roofing Systems and 5 year term on Steep Slope and Systems installed in Alberta.
- Issued only on those roofing systems and materials that have been approved by ARCA as detailed in the ARCA Roofing Application Standards Manual.
- Only provided on projects under contract to Alberta Roofing Contractors Association contractor members.
- Assurance that the roofing system and materials have been evaluated and accepted by ARCA, and is proven to perform in Alberta.
- Inspection of the roofing system during construction by an independent ARCA accepted roofing inspector in accordance with the ARCA Roofing Application Standards and project specifications.
- Inspection of the roofing system on or about the second anniversary of the effective date of the warranty.
- Repair of actual leaks in the roofing system resulting from improper workmanship. Leak repairs will be carried out at no cost to the owner under the terms of the warranty.
- Full coverage for warranty repairs in the instance that the roofing contractor is unable to carry out their responsibilities under the terms of the warranty.
© 2016 Alberta Roofing Contractors Association